ALFIL LOGISTICS INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY.
The Management of ALFIL LOGISTICS unconditionally supports the quality, food safety, environment, energy efficiency and occupational health and safety management systems in all our companies as basic principles of our business management. We make the following commitments:
- Develop and provide our customers with quality, safe services.
- Plan, implement, review and continuously improve all of our processes to guarantee their efficiency and effectiveness.
- Foster innovation and the development of new services, processes, marketing systems and methods of organization that allow us to optimize resources (human, economic and material) and increase our competitiveness.
- Continue to comply with, and, where possible, to go beyond, the requirements of legislation and regulations applicable to all of our activities, as well as other requirements.
- Promote the active participation of the whole organization in achieving these principles through communication, raising of awareness, teamwork and continuous training in different areas, both of our own staff and of the staff of our suppliers and contractors.
- Support prevention rather than correction in all activities, work to achieve the management objectives that arise from this policy and continually evaluate the performance of our processes with the aim of implementing actions designed to address risks and opportunities that are detected.
- Communicate this integrated management policy to all our stakeholders.
- Know the needs and expectations of our customers, to ensure that the services we supply give them maximum satisfaction.
- Consider customer service and technical guidance as priorities in all our activities.
- Encourage lasting and stable relationships with external suppliers and contractors, to foster their commitment to and involvement in our organization.
- Guarantee and promote free and transparent competition in our services.
- THE SATISFACTION OF A JOB WELL DONE
ENVIRONMENT AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY
- Promote sustainability, proximity and environmental, social and economic transparency in all our activities.
- Minimize our environmental impact through commitment to the protection of the environment, the conservation of natural resources and the prevention of pollution throughout the life cycle of our services.
- Promote Reduce, Re-use and Recycle actions
- Ensure continuous improvement in energy performance by providing the necessary resources to optimize energy use.
- Support the design and purchase of energy efficient products and services.
- RESPECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Integrate the prevention of occupational risks throughout the company through integral and integrated participation in the prevention of both injuries and the deterioration of health.
- Evaluate risks and working conditions to improve the quality of the working life of our staff.
- Encourage healthy practices in our organization.
- Provide maximum protection to staff in each place of work and in activities related to road safety.
- PROTECTING OUR STAFF
- Identify, assess and control food safety and security hazards throughout the supply chain.
- Guarantee the quality of our services, complying with the requirements of our Food Safety Plans.
- Ensure the design of hygienic facilities and their correct maintenance. Ensure correct handling practices are employed.
- Promote activities to prevent fraud and intentional contamination of food, as well as ensuring an adequate level of food protection.
- CARING FOR OUR CUSTOMERS