Alfil Logistics staff is a group of professionals, highly qualified and experienced on the compliance of Customs reg regulations within the operations of international trade. Our area of expertise are in operations both EU and Third countries.
Alfil Logistics achieved to be consolidated as a reference company within the sector of alcoholic beverages and mass consumption.
The range of services offered among others are:
- Import & Export declarations
- Management of Customs procedures & destinations.
- Management of licence and certifications.
- Assistance during Customs audits.
- Intrastat declaration.
Goods imported from non EU countries.
Import duties, excise duties and VAT under suspension.
Deadline for assigning a customs arrangement to the goods when imported by truck or maritime vessel 90 days.
Deconsolidate the containers and store the goods within a private customs dispatch and delivery of the goods to the final customer.
The customs Warehouse, is a customs figure that allows our customers store goods originary from third countries, under suspension of import duties during an unlimited period of time.
Thus, the customer has no need to pay import duties for the imported goods, until very moment where it wants to import them for its positioning for final consumption.
The goods, while stored under Customs warehouse status, can be subject to some usual handlings.
- Goods imported from non EU countries.
- Import duties, excise duties and VAT under suspension.
- The alcoholic beverage can remain for an unlimited time at the Customs Warehouse.
- Usual handlings.
Storage for unlimited period of time
- VAT exempt handlings
- Suspension regime ultimation
- Payment of Excise duties
- Re-expedition to final destination
- Reception, storage and dispatch of goods under suspension of excise futies and VAT.
- The alcoholic beverage can remain for an unlimited time at the Excise Warehouse.
- Tax stamps placement, prepararation of orders, including promotional resources.
EXPORT AUTHORISED PREMISES
Chance to consolidate loadings, for its subsequent dispatch to third countries.
The goods dispatched from Alfil Logistics facility, are ready for boarding, avoiding thus, extra costs arised from Customs declarations submitted within port public facilities.
Alcoholic beverage, for the most part, are subject to Excise duties. Excise duties are stablished as tax duties over specific consumption, that charge the consumption of alcoholic beverages within the EU.
Alfil Logistics is specialized on the sector of spirits & alcoholic beverages, with huge experience in the management of the overall supply chain, going through transport to storage.
Our colaboration with Tax warehouses all over the EU, allows our customers difer Excise and VAT duty payment, up to the dispatch for final consumption.